JOB TITLE Caretaker
Part Time/ Permanent
- 25 hours per week
- 7am – 8am then 2:30pm – 6:30pm, some flexibility in the hours can be considered.
- 45 weeks per year
Are you passionate about providing the best start for children? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and motivated Caretaker to join our team to help us ensure that our school provides a safe, welcoming and purposeful environment for children, staff and visitors.
The role will include a wide range of responsibilities and duties connected with the fabric of the building, health and safety, grounds and facilities maintenance and security.
· Undertake the lock up and maintain security procedures
· Deal with minor security/safety issues
· Monitor standards of cleaning, undertake cleaning and supervision of cleaners
· Undertake basic DIY to the level of a competent handyman
· Carry out routine procedures such as replace light bulbs, batteries, change clocks
· Interact with staff, parents, pupils and visitors in a helpful and sensitive manner
· Check school site and premises regularly and ensure that all areas are safe and free from hazards, clear and grit paths and public areas when necessary.
· Have knowledge and awareness of health and safety practices and policies, have an understanding of COSHH regulations, maintain records where required
· Be willing to undertake training relevant to the role
You are welcome, and encouraged to visit the school and meet our outstanding pupils and staff. Please telephone the school office on (01473) 727552 to arrange an appointment.
For further information and discussion regarding the post contact: Rose Hill Primary School on 01473 727552 or email@example.com Application packs are available from the School website: www.copleston.suffolk.sch.uk or by phoning the school office on 01473 277250. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date 10 October 2023
Rose Hill Primary School Vacancy page
JOB TITLE Higher Level Teaching Assistant
SALARY: £16,894 pa_____
- 30 hpw, 38 weeks a year
- Monday - Friday 8:30am – 3:15pm
Rose Hill Primary School are looking to appoint Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our school
- Has experience working with primary age children
- Is able to support in the delivery of high-quality learning experiences for all pupils
- Is able to plan and teach for whole classes as part of teachers ppa
- has high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children
- Can support the evaluation of learner’s progress using a range of assessment techniques
- Can communicate well with parents, carers and members of staff, as well as pupils
You will need:
- English and Maths GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C) or equivalent.
- a HLTA qualification or a NVQ Level 3 in Teaching and Learning is advantageous but not essential
- the ability to inspire and motivate children
- knowledge of the curriculum requirements for primary schools
- a belief that there are no limits to learning and a commitment to ensuring that every young person achieves their potential.
Our school offers:
- positive, happy and motivated children who enjoy learning
- a strong and supportive professional working environment, with guidance from our excellent team of teachers and support staff.
- Continuing professional development opportunities (CPD)
We are committed to supporting staff well-being which is incredibly important to us as a school, and we are proud of the way we are mutually supportive of one another.
Visits to the schools are encouraged.
Closing date 10 October 23
For other vacancies within Gippeswyk Community Educational Trust, please visit the following website.